Going to Mu Cang Chai, paragliding to see the golden season, or having dinner in the dark (yes) in Ho Chi Minh City are experiences visitors should try.
On January 13, the Vietnam Records Organization (VietKings) suggested 20 tours to help visitors have special experiences in 2023.
Ms. Tong Thi Ngoc Quynh, General Secretary of VietKings, told VnExpress that these top 20 are on the list of 50 unique tours that tourists should try in Vietnam, the latest experiences announced. Vietnam record nominated and announced the first 20 tours in October 2022. The last 10 tours are expected to be announced after Tet.
The division of 50 experience tours into three times is to better introduce tourists to the destination, to promote and stimulate tourism. “Announcing 50 tours at once will be difficult to introduce in detail because there are too many,” Quynh said.
– Go to Mu Cang Chai to fly paragliding , watch the golden season
– See Ha Long Bay by seaplane
– Tour “Sacred Night” at Hoa Lo Prison Hanoi
– Panoramic view of Phan Thiet from hot air balloon
– Explore Hoi An with a basket boat in Bay Mau coconut forest
– Visit the cocoa garden and experience hand-making chocolate in Tien Giang
– Go to Cai Rang floating market (Can Tho)
– Go to Tra Su Melaleuca forest (An Giang) to surf by dinghy
– Going back to Vinh Long to light a coconut leaf torch to watch boi singing
– Experience a day as a physician at the Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Enjoy the taste of Hue royal cake in Bao Vinh old town
– Visit the hundred-year-old villas in the ancient village of Dong Hoa Hiep in Tien Giang
– Experience making the left pillow to lean on the palace and meet Tri Hue’s mother
– Dinner in the dark (night meal) in Ho Chi Minh City
– Watch the performance of the Quintessence of the North in Hanoi ,
– Visit Ninh Binh bear conservation facility ,
– Participate in therapy by listening to the teachings of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh at Hearth of the Earth Spa Quang Nam
– Experience elephant-friendly tourism in Yok Don National Park – Dak Lak
– Explore Central Vietnam aboard Vietnam’s first business class train .
– Find the golden vestiges of the ancient capitals of Vietnam.
The tours are selected based on the opinions of domestic tourism experts and the perspective of the Vietnam Record Organization. In addition, the experiences must meet criteria such as being unique and valuable to promote the tourism strengths of the provinces in the fields of culture, history, tourism and cuisine. The list is published annually or periodically to ensure its relevance and up-to-date.
Vietnam Records Organization was established on September 9, 2004 in Ho Chi Minh City, is a record organization to search, record and set records for Vietnamese people.
Keyword: 20 most unique tours in Vietnam 2023