Cloud hunting in Ha Giang is full of drama, but if you persevere, you will get extremely satisfying results.
In the list of the most famous “cloud hunting” spots in Vietnam, Ha Giang has been attracting many tourists to visit, especially young people who are passionate about experiences.
If anyone has ever hunted clouds in Ha Giang will know, to exchange for real virtual live footage in the sea of clouds is not an easy journey. This place is exactly the place for many young people to challenge themselves because when overcoming the cliff climbing stages, it is the feeling of conquering all difficulties, overcoming their own limits, and blending in with each other. with beautiful nature that captivates people in the top part of the country.
“Difficult” challenges in the journey to hunt clouds in Ha Giang
The road to challenging people
Coming to Ha Giang, one must mention the places known as “cloud hunting paradise” such as Hoang Su Phi, Ma Pi Leng, and Chieu Lau Thi, … However, the journey to reach the destination of cloud hunting in Ha Giang has not yet been completed. It is never easy with many dangers, thorns, dangers and challenges.
Photo: @Vietsense, @elissnelson
Distinguished by the difficulty of conquering, the roads on Ha Giang land are impressed by the winding roads coming from spectacularly shaped slopes, and heart-stopping sleeve bends. The pass road in Ha Giang is not too small, many places are flat paved, but hidden corners constantly appear, making it difficult for you to sit still.
Photo: @Thanh Luan, @Chan May – Chieu lau Thi, @jacobwhite98
The weather is not pleasing to people
The weather stories of the trips are so familiar but always surprising, so wherever you go, you have to watch the weather forecast to avoid encountering bad situations. Particularly in Ha Giang, a highland country that is harsh all year round in sunshine and rain, if you don’t believe in the weather forecast, you will most likely get an unexpected ending with the trip.
The journey of “hunting clouds” has the risk of encountering heavy rain and the high mountains are prone to landslides, sometimes it will take you into a completely different situation than you planned, you may also experience a mud wading experience. “reluctantly” way.
Photo: @PuddingTrunhhh, @khin, @Xhuy, @jia.thii
It’s also hunting clouds but… no clouds
Because it’s “hunting”, you don’t always have the opportunity to sink into the sea of clouds. Even those who have hunted many times, full of experience, but there are still no shortage of “exceptions”.
Photo: @Duong Dang Phuong Toan, @@PuddingTrunhhh, @Phuongdidau
In the imagination is a sea of clouds drifting like a “fairy place” in real life, or a cloud-covered ghostly appearance. But when they got there, there were only hidden images that made many of you regret it.
Although the journey is arduous, the results will definitely be worth it
The distant Ha Giang consumes your strength, but in exchange for the most beautiful freedom and peace, the hardships you have gone through will completely disappear, opening your eyes to a majestic and beautiful Ha Giang. romantic.
Photo: @eliostee, @by.mochiii, @Vietsense
If you encounter bad weather and cannot admire the sea of clouds at the most ideal beauty, then rest assured because if you persevere, at some point, you will still be able to see the “legendary sea of clouds” with your own eyes. and experience the feeling of clouds in your heart on the roads in Ha Giang. In addition, there is still a scene filled with the majesty of the Northwest mountains for you to live virtual, guaranteed to still produce “thousands of likes” pictures.
Photo: @pkimthuy, @binh_boon_, @ducmai.84
Note for the complete journey of hunting clouds in Ha Giang
– Ha Giang terrain is very dangerous and winding so you need a steady steering wheel, if you are not confident you can find a local motorbike taxi to take you to see the clouds.
– Carry a compact personal medical kit for first aid when needed. In particular, you should bring some car repair tools and reserve gasoline to prevent the car from breaking down in the middle of the road.
– Do not be subjective about the weather. Look closely at the weather where you are and the surrounding places for a few days, even a week. If the weather is bad, you can improvise to change the plan.
– High mountains are prone to fog and rain, so prepare a raincoat, preferably one with separate clothes for easy movement and emergency handling.
– Should not go alone, should go in groups or groups so that when there is a problem, there is still someone to support.
– If you have intended to hunt for rattan in Ha Giang, you should wake up early to move to the place of cloud hunting.
– You should bring warm clothes when traveling to Ha Giang, whether it’s winter or summer because the weather in Ha Giang is very cold at night. In addition, you should also bring gloves, a wool hat, a scarf to keep warm.
Keyword: Challenging cloud hunting journey in Ha Giang, where young people break their limits to immerse themselves in a fairyland