Vietnam’s Tourism Advisory Board (TAB) is pleased to provide high-quality marketing materials to support travel businesses and DMOs in the promotion of Vietnam and Vietnamese destinations to international travellers.
For high-resolution or watermark-free copies, please email your request to editor[at]tabvietnam[dot]vn.
The videos at the links below may be screened at events or uploaded and republished on the Internet following these guidelines:
1) Videos must be uploaded or screened in full
2) Videos must not be edited, altered or modified in any way
3) Webpages publishing these videos must include video credit in this format:
4) Social media pages publishing these videos must include video credit in this format:
MyVietnam – MyVietnam is a destination-focused video series showing Vietnam’s top cities through the eyes of locals.
Vietnam Trailers – Vietnam Trailers showcase specific tourism products as well as Vietnam as a whole.
VietnamNOW – The VietnamNOW series features one main trailer and three trailers for Golf, Wellness and Family travel.
Snackable videos – Snackable videos are short videos designed for sharing on social media.
The images at the links below may be uploaded and republished on the Internet following these guidelines:
1) Images must not be edited, altered or modified in any way
2) Images must not be used for commercial purposes
3) Images without watermark must be credited to the photographer in this format in the caption: Photo © (photographer name)
Vietnam gallery by Aaron Joel Santos
Vietnam gallery by Christian Berg
For requests to republish articles, please email [email protected]
The booklets at the links below may be uploaded and published to the Internet, or downloaded and printed following these guidelines:
1) Booklets must not be edited, altered or modified in any way
2) Webpages publishing these booklets must include credit in this format:
3) Social media pages publishing these booklets must include credit in this format:
Beginner’s Guide to Vietnam – The Beginner’s Guide to Vietnam is a free downloadable guide for first-time travellers, featuring travel inspiration and practical information.
VietnamNOW Booklet – The VietnamNOW booklet is an overview of Vietnam’s new campaign for travel industry partners, complete with content pillars and visual guides.\
Green Travel Guide – The Green Travel Guide offers tips on sustainable tours, hotels, destinations, and culture.
TAB together with World University Services of Canada (WUSC) have conducted research on travellers in Vietnam’s target markets. TAB makes this research available to the travel industry for the purposes of better understanding each market and how to attract high-quality travellers to Vietnam.
The infographics below may be uploaded and published to the Internet, or downloaded and printed following these guidelines:
1) Infographics must not be edited, altered or modified in any way
2) Webpages publishing these infographics must include credit in this format
3) Social media pages publishing these infographics must include credit in this format
Food of Vietnam – Suggestions on dishes, drinks and desserts presented visually.
Vietnam Infographics – Visual guides to planning trips, including information on weather, transport and etiquette.
Sustainability Infographics – Visual guides and sustainable trip ideas for responsible travellers.
Foodie Maps – Insider maps featuring local dishes and eateries in top Vietnamese destinations.
The content above is not for commercial use, and cannot be used in advertisements, or for the sale of specific products. The modification or editing of these materials, such as the addition of other logos or extraction of footage, is also not allowed.
Webpages featuring this content are required to provide a link back to vietnam.travel within the same page, and any accounts republishing this content on social media are required to tag Vietnam’s official channels
Any violation of these guidelines will be addressed by TAB’s legal team and may result in licensing fees for businesses which fail to comply.
Keyword: Vietnam resources for travel industry