Vinhomes Central Park is an emerging entertainment destination in Saigon that attracts tourists today. Let’s find out what this fun area has to offer!
Locating the coordinates of Vinhomes Central Park
Vinhomes Central Park is also known as Landmark park or Vinhomes Tan Cang park, located at 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Saigon. The park was built based on inspiration from the famous park of the same name in the US capital of New York.
The park has a large area of 14 hectares, located right on the romantic and impressive Saigon River with a construction cost of up to 500 billion VND. Coming to Vinhomes Tan Cang Park, visitors will experience high-class utility services such as entertainment, sports…
– Ticket price: Free
– Opening time: 5am – 9pm
Vinhomes Central Park is located right next to the Saigon River
How to get to Landmark Park?
The experience of going to Vinhomes Central Park said that, with a location about 4km from the center of District 1 to the south, visitors can easily move to the park by bus, taxi or personal vehicle. Specifically:
– Bus : If you take a bus, you can refer to some routes such as: 30, 56 and 104 with stops near the park. In which bus lines 30 and 56 stop at Nguyen Huu Cach Street, you only need to walk about 8-10 minutes to arrive. Bus route 104 stops at Dien Bien Phu, about 550m from the park.
– Private vehicle : If you want to actively travel, you can go by motorbike or self-driving car according to the directions on google maps. You can park your car at Landmark 81 building or Park 5 apartment building opposite the main entrance to Vinhomes Tan Cang park.
Next to move deep inside the park you can refer to the following 2 ways:
– Option 1: Move to 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, you will see Vinmec hospital, here you go to the intersection and you will see the park on the left.
– Option 2: Go through gate number 720, Dien Bien Phu street about 300m, turn right at the intersection and go straight.
Then, to get to the park gate of Vinhomes Central Park , you can refer to the following 3 ways:
– Gate 1: Located in the middle of Landmark 1 and Park 5
– Gate 2: Located between Park 1 and Central Building
– Gate 3: At the overpass between Park 1 and Park 2
How to get to Landmark Park?
What’s interesting about Vinhomes Central Park?
Exploring Vinhomes Central Park Saigon , visitors will enjoy the fresh atmosphere, relax, admire the poetic beauty, check-in virtual living and participate in exciting fun and entertainment activities.
Beautiful & chill virtual check-in paradise
The first thing that impresses visitors when coming to Vinhomes Central Park is the beautiful shooting angles such as: Fountain area, red overpass or Japanese garden… The highlight is the overpass built to go. set and stylized design with outstanding paint colors to attract young people to live virtual.
The pedestrian overpass is a beautiful virtual living corner at the park. Photo: vinpearl
Or a Japanese garden with beautiful natural landscapes and miniatures such as wooden bridges, rockeries, bonsai, Koi ponds… for you to enjoy posing like a ravishing picture.
Check-in at the beautiful Japanese bridge. Photo: vinpearl
Enjoy entertainment “relax” the soul
Continuing to review Vinhomes Central Park , visitors will not only be able to check-in beautifully, but also enjoy playing with many attractive entertainment games such as: Children’s play area, marina, campsite, etc. Sports playground with lots of interesting activities. Especially, if you go to Landmark Park with a group of friends on the weekend, you can organize a picnic and an outdoor barbecue.
The park is an attractive destination for young people in Saigon. Photo: @sunny.mai93
Guests can read, relax and have fun at the park. Photo: halotravel
Children’s play area at the park
See the sparkling beauty at night
Vinhomes Central Park Saigon not only attracts visitors during the day, but also becomes an attractive destination at night. In the evening the park becomes unusually beautiful with brightly colored lights and active fountains creating a beautiful scene. On major holidays, New Year’s Eve, Tan Cang Park is also a place to fire fireworks that attracts a large number of tourists to admire.
Beautiful park panorama at night
After having fun and enjoying the beautiful scenery at the park, visitors can move to Landmark 81 – the symbol of Vinhomes Central Park to watch movies, play ice skating, enjoy the view from the observatory and shop.
Beautiful park shimmering lights at night
Notes when going to Landmark 81 park
Here are the notes that you can refer to when going to Vinhomes Central Park with many interesting experiences:
– Do not use cars or motorbikes inside the park.
– When visiting, playing should not throw garbage indiscriminately, do not destroy trees or pick flowers.
– Pets, explosives or weapons are not allowed into the park.
– Visitors will be able to visit for free, but if you go in large numbers, you will not be allowed to enter.
– If you want to organize teambuilding or events, small parties, you need to register with the management.
– When taking wedding photos at the park, the consent of the park management is required.
– About eating, you can go to Landmark 81 area with many food courts.
– If you have time, you can spend half the morning having fun at the park and the afternoon combining sightseeing: Zoo and Botanical Garden , Van Thanh tourist area…
Hopefully, the above-shared information will help you have an enjoyable trip at this beautiful and famous Vinhomes Central Park in Saigon. Don’t forget to save your Saigon travel experience for the most complete upcoming trip!
Keyword: Vinhomes Central Park – ‘giant lung’ in the heart of beautiful Saigon